- Chargers: Turnigy Accucel 6 Charger , IMAX B6…
- Turnigy 9X /9XR – Solid full featured transmitter that works great with a BnF NanoQX using a OrangeRX Module , and don’t forget a battery for the 9XR or a battery for the 9X .
- DX6i – Nice quality spektrum transmitter that /just works/ with spektrum gear like the NanoQX/180QX/350QX etc
- Taranis 9XD – Great all around transmitter, highly recommended in the subreddit.
- Quanam Goggle Kit – Everything needed to add FPV to almost any craft for a 100 bucks.
- Fatshark Line of Goggles. Dominator HD, Attitudes, Teleporters, BaseSD, Etc. All pretty solid.
- Boscam GS920 Goggles – Decent Specs for the price offering a clear 30+ degree field of view at 640×480.
- Skyzone Goggles – Only goggles currently available to offer image pass through – They’re also 32 channel and should work with just about anything. (NanoQX FPV or Hubsan H107D for example)
Posted in .